About Me

Friday, September 24, 2010

TGIF San Diego!!

As we say farewell to week three of September 2010, we welcome the weekend and thank the city of San Diego that they've decided to treat all of us to another delectable week of sinfully amazing restaurants!  I mean, really?!  WHO ever heard of a $30 per person, 3-course menu at Peohe's in Coronado, California?!  I mean, come on!  Lobster Bisque, Prime Rib and Macadamia Nut Creme Brulee....how can anyone resist?  Add an evening stroll along the boardwalk and you've got yourself a night any woman will done as one of her most romantic. 

I remember going to Peohe's for my Junior Prom (....no need to divulge what year that was)...wearing my "couture" burgundy dress with all the lace and bows any girl would feel like a princess wearing (a judgement made when I was 16 years old....umm, couture? ...hardly....)  anyhow, I remember arriving in a white limo and thinking I was the luckiest girl to have experienced a little bit of Hawaii right here in San Diego.  To think it doesn't take a white limo, custom made dress and (junior) prom to experience that evening all over again .....but what can be better then that?  Well, try reliving that teenage memory....but now with someone worth taking :) 

So, as Friday is drawing to an end, here's to all of San Diego...and reliving those unforgettable teenage memories....while revisit those amazing restaurants you would only go to on a night that was meaningful enough to save for all year...because it was more then worth it!  09/24/10

No comments:

Post a Comment